The responsibilities of credit auditing:
1. With the guidance of the risk control policy, objectively and impartially verify the authenticity of the materials submitted by the applicants in case of financial fraud.
2. Communicate with customers on the phone according to the information provided by the customer.
3. Implement the internal control system for credit audit risk to ensure compliance with credit audit.
4. Learn more about the industry's audit and risk control experience, and share it internally in time.
5. Responsible for auditing within the authority, analyzing the applicant's credit conditions and issuing preliminary/review/final auditing opinions to ensure risk prevention of customers.
6. Summarize the problems found during the auditing, cooperate with colleagues in other departments such as the risk control department to improve the management system and procedures of credit loan, continuously strengthen internal control system construction, strengthen risk management, standardize credit loan behavior, and reduce risks & losses.
7. Complete other works assigned by supervisor and offer feedback.
1. Proficient in using Microsoft office software.
2. Rigorous logic , cautious, and have ability to analyze and solve problems.
3. Excellent learning ability, be able to master new knowledge quickly.
4. Bachelor degree or above, major in risk management, law, etc.
5. Have strong leadership, communication and coordination skills, and good language expression skills.
6. With integrity, strong sense of responsibility and a good professional work dedication & ethics.
7. More than 1 year experience in retail banking credit audit, post-lending management or credit risk management is preferred.